Welcome to WeNetwork.app!
You acknowledge and agree that WeNetwork.app
is a private site owned and operated by GeniusNetwork. If you are accessing or using WeNetwork.app
on behalf of a business, you represent and warrant to WeNetwork.app
and all other policies, site rules and agreements referenced below or on WeNetwork, are fully incorporated into this TOU and you agree to them as well.
Your account: If you use WeNetwork, you agree that you’ll keep your account and password confidential. You agree that WeNetwork isn’t responsible for third party access to your account because of theft or misappropriation.
Under 13? We don’t knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you’re under 13, please leave the site. If you’re under 18, you acknowledge that you are using this site only with the full permission of a parent or guardian.
What you can do on this site:
- Host or enter innovation contests and compete to win prizes
- Recover money or other compensation you believe you're entitled to
- Host or participate in focus groups and “jury” trials
What you can't do on this site:
- Attempt to recover anything you don't believe you are reasonably entitled to
- Deliberately cause harm to a business, individual or other entity for malicious or illegal purposes
- Publicly post another party's private personal information such as Social Security number, bank account or credit card numbers, passwords, private account numbers or certain other confidential information that might reasonably result in identity theft or other criminal victimization
- Use hostile and/or vulgar language in communicating with another party
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten
- Violate any state or federal laws
- Upload content that is obscene; upload content that contains any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own it or have permission to upload it; upload any files that contain viruses, malware or other damaging content.
SubNetworks: Certain users can create SubNetworks to solve problems, render consensus and otherwise engage stakeholders. By creating a SubNetwork you agree to hold WeNetwork harmless for any content including, but not limited to, votes, iterations, false or negative content or any other content uploaded by your SubNetwork members. You further agree that WeNetwork has no obligation to monitor, edit or remove content on your SubNetwork, although we reserve the right—but not the obligation—to remove any such content on our discretion.
Consensus Rendering and voting tools: WeNetwork provides tools that help users conduct polls and other consensus rendering functions. You agree that such mechanisms may be prone to inaccuracies, including potential for unintentional or intentional double voting; corruption by users, network participants or software/hardware malfunction. We currently do not provide identity verification for participants in our web version; therefore, it is the responsibility of the SubNetwork originator to authenticate the identity of participants in any contests, challenges, polls or “jury verdicts.”
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: We endeavor to maintain the highest professional quality of the services offered at WeNetwork.app and may make changes or improvements at any time. However, we cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of this website. We will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to special or consequential damages that result from any failure of performance, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, defect, error, omission or inaccuracy; the use of or the inability to use, the materials in the services even if there is negligence by us or an authorized representative of us; and the user is hereby advised of the possibility of such damages. To the extent that applicable law may not permit the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Our total liability to you for all losses, damages and causes of action in contract or tort (including without limitation, negligence or otherwise) will not exceed the amount you paid us to access the services.
Should any dispute arise, you agree that you will first contact email@example.com
. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you agree that the matter will be put to a large “jury” on RhuCoin.com, a WeNetwork affiliate. The two parties can each choose 50% of the jury members and agree to be bound by the consensus resolution of the jury members.